Monday 16 March 2009

The Lonely Forest singles and reviews

Two singles from The Lonely Forest's upcoming full length "We Sing The Body Electric!" (out 4/21) are available now on iTunes! Visit wesingintime.com to listen to "We Sing in Time" and "Far Outer Banks"!















The boys have also been getting their fair amount of praise lately. Check out these reviews:

"As I listened to We Sing The Body Electric!, it became apparent that I was hearing one of the best albums so far this year. Song after song reveals rich, raw, sophisticated, emotional, party-ready and wonderfully crafted music; there are no gimmicks or cookie cutter rock here. What worries me about bands that are this good is what could happen to them if they become too popular."
-Indie Rock Cafe

"..."We Sing In Time," gave me goosebumps. In a really, really good way. The song reminds me of Jimmy Eat World— and yeah, everyone loves to hate on Jimmy Eat World these days, but whatever. I will defend Clarity to the death. But from me, the comparison is a compliment.That band has written some very earnest, beautiful pop songs, and the experience I had listening to "We Sing In Time," brought Jimmy Eat World's very best qualities to mind."
- Seattle Weekly

"I feel like I’ve been anticipating this record for years now, so this seems like another “finally!” moment. A great recording is all these guys need to get the right kind of attention, and these first results are proving the album worth the wait."
- Sound on the Sound

www.myspace.com/thelonelyforest
www.bbrecordings.com

- chris/bbr

No comments: